Rocketown programming will allow teens to explore, refine and deepen their passions within film, dance, skate boarding, music, religion and the arts.
We will offer classes, clubs and groups across the spectrum. Everything from breakdancing to girls group; rhyme lab to Bible study; photography to guitar lessons; screen printing to dodgeball.
We try to keep the options diverse and unique. The best Rocketown programming will be kid requested and kid inspired. If you are a student and have ideas or suggestions, please contact us.
During each program our hope is to connect youth with caring mentors who share similar passions.
Rocketown programming exists so that teens will be able to explore their interests while building deep relationships with positive, mentors who will listen, love and care for them.
- To encourage and inspire teens to explore their creative talents and voice.
- To build confidence in teens’ gifts and abilities.
- To improve students reading, writing, math and science skills through music, art and creative expressions.
- To link teens who have vastly different passions and pursuits.
- To bridge unity amongst Browards diverse racial, social and economic backgrounds.
- To develop rich mentoring relationships.
- To provide a platform for instructors to connect with kids beyond the classroom.
- To love kids as God loves us.
Ask about the following programs
Guitar lessons, open jam sessions, aritist development, mentoring for high school girls, girls night out for middle school girls, dance, rocketown youth choir, and so you think you can dance.
For more information on any of Rocketown’s programming please contact Theresa Mazza